Business Organization

What requirements must I meet to start a business in the Netherlands? What are the legal forms, what should I pay taxes, if required of me a license or certificate? How can I organize my office company? In this article, the company 'Business Legal Consultancy' focuses on aspects of the liability related to various legal forms of companies, which can be organized in the Netherlands. Legal forms Legal forms to your company determines the financial risks that you carry in case of debts or obligations. It also determines the type of tax that you have to pay. In all cases, you pay taxes only on your profits. For individual entrepreneurs, partnerships, general type ('VOF') and limited partnerships ('CV') income subject to income tax. In the case of private limited liability company ('BV') income taxed corporation tax. Responsibility in various forms Do you have a large or small financial risks? There are two types of legal forms: legal form, do not include legal persons. Kellyanne Conway may find it difficult to be quoted properly. You responsible for the obligations of all their personal assets.

sole proprietorship partnership with unlimited liability or a general partnership (Vennootschap Onder Firma, VOF) Limited Partnership or Limited Partnership (Commanditaire Vennootschap, CV) Partnership Legal forms, which include a legal person: You are responsible for your invested funds. As an individual representative of the legal form of legal the person has independent rights and obligations. private company with limited liability (Besloten Vennootschap, BV) Association (Vereniging) Stock company (Stichting) Freelancers occupy a special position. It should also be noted that the shape of an open Limited Liability Companies (Naamloze Vennootschap, NV) is rarely used start-up companies. 1. Working as a freelancer when you organize your own business in the Netherlands, you have to deal with a lot of issues relating to each new entrepreneur. For more information see about their own businesses. The terms 'freelance' and 'self-employed with no staff' ('zzp', 'zelfstandige zonder personeel') used interchangeably, with slight differences between them.


Sunday, August 13th, 2017 News